Over the years of its existence, The Petra Foundation has made a meaningful contribution to social and economic development. Together with its partners, it continues to make a difference in the lives of disadvantaged individuals and communities.
Our mission is to reduce distress in society & save lives by providing safe, accessible, effective, professional and innovative services. We work specifically to increase awareness, understanding to reduce the associated social stigma and work to make a positive contribution to the health and social sector.
What Makes Us Unique
- Ability to build and develop and pilot projects and programmes that respond to global and national development objectives.
- Capacity to execute vibrant and dynamic projects and programmes that make a meaningful difference and enable the Foundation to be relevant for generations to come.
- A pioneering spirit that enables the Foundation to make things work in challenging circumstances.
- A reputation for consistently delivering cost-effective and quality programmes that respond to the needs of beneficiaries and stakeholders.
- Capability to collaborate and maintain valuable relationships with others, guided by strong values and culture.
Mission is Saving Lives By
- Providing trusted, effective, interactive and professional helps
- Collaborating with others to provide accessible and effective crisis services
- Having supervised and compassionate volunteers
- Making a positive contribution to the health and social service sector
Petra Foundation is an non-government and non-profit making organization (NGO) based and working in Bhavnagar (Gujarat) was founded by a group of people who shared a common dream, goal and had come together to contribute towards society & people development with focus in the area of :
- Child Education
- Women Empowerment
- Medical Aid For Needy
- Relief Work for needy segment of society
- Health Awareness
- Awareness of Save Water and Environment